Luxury Vacation Rental
in Downtown Redwood Falls, MN
Our building was run as a Bed & Breakfast for many years. We recently updated the Manager's Living Quarters, and you can rent the ENTIRE building for your group's next vacation.
We no longer serve breakfast. Instead, you will have the privacy of a vacation home combined with the charm of a beautifully decorated building.
Built in 1919, this historic brick building sits among the downtown shops of Redwood Falls. It is a delight to explore and seems to go on forever throughout its 3 levels and another 3 half levels. The front door blends in with the quaint downtown shops of Redwood Falls.
Meet Your Hosts
We are so excited to share our
vacation home with you!
Vintage Inn House Rules
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large events
- Please respect the property, you will be billed for any major damages
- Maximum occupancy 13 people
- Fitness equipment is for adult use only
- No illegal substances allowed on the premises